Clipper Blade Sharpening
Standard Clipper Blades - $6 per blade set.
- Or $3 per blade piece (comb or cutter)
Large Animal Shearing / Clipper Blades - $6.50 per set.
- Or $3.25 per blade piece (comb or cutter)
Scissor / Shear Sharpening
Standard / German Beveled Shears
- Under 10” long - $10
- Pinking shear - $10
- Longer than 10” - $12.50
Convex / Japanese Beveled Shears - $25
Thinner / Chunker Shears - $15
Fabric / Utility Shears - $7
Surgical Shears - $4.50
Small Scissors - $5
Straight Razor Sharpening
Straight Razor - $8
Knife sharpening is $0.50 per inch of blade being sharpened or if less than eight inches of knife is being sharpened it is a $4 minimum sharpening fee.
- Example One: If you have 10 knives to be sharpened and the total length of blades being sharpened adds up to 60 inches then you would be charged $0.50 x 60” = $30.
- Example Two: If you have a knife with only a two-inch long blade you would be charged a minimum fee of $4 not $0.50 per inch.
Nail Trimmers - $3
Hoof Trimmers - $5
Ax / Hatchet Sharpening – $7.50*
* Excessive restoration will have an additional hourly fee. If there is a large amount of metal missing or rust or other damage that needs restored be prepared for an additional fee or ask for a quote.
Chainsaw Blade Sharpening - $9*
*There is an additional $3.50 fee if we remove the blade from the chainsaw.
Hedge Trimmer Sharpening:
- Residential Electric Hedge Trimmer - $15
- Commercial Electric Hedge Trimmer - $30
- Hand Operated Hedge Trimmer - $7
Pruning Shears / Loopers - $5
Kitchen Blender Blade - $5
Rotary Pizza Cutter - $5
Paper Cutter - $15
For wholesale or bulk quotes please contact us directly at 866-963-1990