Clipper Blade Sharpening
Standard Clipper Blades - $7.00 per blade set.
- Or $3.50 per blade piece (comb or cutter)
Large Animal Shearing / Clipper Blades - $8.50 per set.
- Or $4.25 per blade piece (comb or cutter)
Scissor / Shear Sharpening
Standard / German Beveled Shears
- Under 10” long - $12.50
- Pinking shear - $10.00
- Longer than 10” - $15.00
Convex / Japanese Beveled Shears - $30.00
Thinner / Chunker Shears - $20.00
Fabric / Utility Shears - $8.50
Surgical Shears - $5.00
Small Scissors - $5.00
Straight Razor Sharpening
Straight Razor - $15.00
Knife sharpening is $0.75 per inch of blade being sharpened or if less than seven inches of knife is being sharpened it is a $5 minimum sharpening fee.
- Example One: If you have 10 knives to be sharpened and the total length of blades being sharpened adds up to 60 inches then you would be charged $0.75 x 60” = $45.00.
- Example Two: If you have a knife with only a two-inch long blade you would be charged a minimum fee of $5.00 not $0.75 per inch.
Nail Trimmers - $4.00
Hoof Trimmers - $6.00
Ax / Hatchet Sharpening – $12.50
* Excessive restoration will have an additional hourly fee. If there is a large amount of metal missing or rust or other damage that needs restored be prepared for an additional fee or ask for a quote.
Chainsaw Blade Sharpening - $10.00
Chainsaw Chain (On the Saw)- $25.00
Hedge Trimmer Sharpening:
- Electric Hedge Trimmer - $20.00
- Gas Hedge Trimmer (on the saw) - $60.00
- Gas Hedge Trimmer (off the saw)- $40.00
- Hand Operated Hedge Trimmer - $9.00
Pruning Shears / Loopers - $6.00
Kitchen Blender Blade - $7.50
Rotary Pizza Cutter - $6.00
Guillotine Paper Cutter- $20.00
Large Paper Cutter (per foot)- $20.00
For wholesale or bulk quotes please contact us directly at 866-963-1990